Monday, October 13, 2008

Unspectacular quirks

Rules: 1. Link the person who tagged you – Hayley http://www.mikeandhayleycurtis.blogspot.com/
2. Mention the rules on your blog. 3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. 4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them.

1. Jeremy will tell my strangest unspectacular quirk is that I have to have my silverware placed correctly. I have to have them match and I have to have them placed in their correct spot.

2. I need the dishes done immediately. I hate leaving dishes in the sink. I have to wash then right when I’m done.

3. I can’t handle fidgeting. Jeremy’s constant tapping, clicking, or random noises and movements drive me crazy!!!!!

4. I love learning!

5. I can never turn down a piece of chocolate cake.

6. I really believe that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth.

I tag: Kassey, Sadie, Amanda, Wendy, Allison, and Michelle

No comments: