Thursday, August 14, 2008

A LOOK BACK AT SUMMER 08

So I can't believe how the summer has flown by. Next week my fall classes start and Terra will be starting 1st grade on the 25th. This is a look back at some of the events of this summer.





Tyler showings us how wakeboarding is done. He was a great instructor. We were also sad when he left on his mission. He'll do great and he will touch the people in Mexico. I can't belive it I got up on the wakeboard!!!
Look at Adrianne show off!!!! She put my first wakeboarding experience to shame!
Wyatte, so brave! He tried to go skiing for his first time. He was unsucessful but at least he gave it a shot!


Mom, hat holder for Anthony at the airport. She didn't mind much she was just happy to have him home.
George, Tyler, and Hailey rocking out at Jeremy's birthday party
I LOVE ROCKBAND!!!
Jeremy with his awful beard that he tried to sport this summer

Happy kids at Knott's Berry Farm
Terra trying to hold Wyatte back for the picture. She was always ready to pose and he wouldn't stand in one place.
DISNEYLAND

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm so proud of you posting a picture of yourself!!! It looks like you've had fun!! How is it with Alicia living with you? I hope Jeremy isn't being too mean!