Monday, August 11, 2008

Glasses!!!

So Wyatte needs glasses. I'll be the first to admit that I had a difficult time with this relization. They gave him an eye screening at preschool and he failed it. I had a hard time believing it but after a month or two I decided to take him in for an eye exam. My heart sank when they said he needed glasses. How does a 3 year old need glasses!!! Well it took me a few more months before I could bring myself to actually purchase them. He just got them last week. He likes the idea of wearing them but not all of the time.

If you ask me I think he looks like "chicken litttle". I told him that but he quickly corrected me and told me that he looks like grandpa not chicken little. "Chicken little has green glasses, grandpa has brown ones like me". I was quickly put in my place.


No comments: