Saturday, October 23, 2010

So Long...

It has been so long since I've updated my blog that it is almost overwelming to think how much has happened. Carson is getting so big. He is 11 months today! I don't know how that year has flown by so much. He has gone from so little to getting into everything. He doesn't talk...yet still communicates so well. Carson seems like he is growing twice as fast as Wyatte did. Wyatte does love his baby brother. Carson only knows how to say a few words which is mom, dad, grandpa, grandma, wy, more, no, and hi. Wyatte is loving first grade. I had been worried about him adjusting to all day but he has done fine. He is even in the science club, which means on Thursdays he gets to stay late and do science project. At the beginning of October we went to Arizona to visit Jeremy's mom for the weekend. It was a lot of driving but we made a stop at the Grand Canyon, which I had never seen. We are all doing good still. I sometimes wonder how life gets so busy. I always feel like I'm on the run. Plus Anthony got married. It is nice to have everyone married but everyone has been so busy this semester it doesn't seem like I've seen any of my siblings much. Now with the holidays approaching I'm not sure anything will slow down. Maybe next year???


No comments: