Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Vacation Count Down…

So we have 5 more days until we leave on our week long vacation with no small children and sunshine!!! Jeremy has been giving me daily count downs for nearly two weeks now (he isn’t excited or anything). It has been almost 2 years since Jeremy and I have gone on vacation without the kids and this is the longest amount of time we have left them. I freak out at the thought of only 5 more days; I have so much that I need to have done before we leave. It will be here before I know it. I just wish I didn’t have to take homework with me but I can’t get everything!

3 comments:

Kassey said...

Oooo sounds so fun!! NOthing like warm weather to make you happy!! Have fun!

Amanda said...

I'm so jealous!!! I want to go with you. Will I fit in your suitcase?

Amanda Russ said...

I think you could probably fit. It should be fun, Jer isn't too happy that a lot of homework is coming with me but the term ends the first week in November.